One of the goals of every marketer has is to have their animated marketing video ranking first in search engines, social media results, and the prestigious YouTube site, ( the second most important search engine and third largest social media site).
But how can we do this? Is it even possible?
Animated video production for Numbridge
Of course it is! Today you will learn how to do it on your own, step by step, thanks to our free eBook: “How to be number one on YouTube” (click to download). There you will be able to follow the same steps as we did to get our animated explainer video to the number 1 spot (under the most important keywords for our market: “explainer video” and “best explainer video”).
Here is our video so you can see it.
In this eBook, we will teach you what you need to do to improve your video’s SEO within YouTube. Things like:
● Why YouTube: With over a billion users, and hundreds of millions of hours watched every day, ask yourself: can your brand afford not having a presence on this social site?
● Use of keywords and long-tail keywords: Find out where and how you should use keywords to get your potential clients to find you.
● Video SEO 101: Title, Description, Thumbnail, etc… We will teach you how you should upload your video to obtain the best results.
● Distribution: A factor of huge importance, but one that is often overlooked. Places where you can promote your video, backlinks, guestblogging, ads and all you need to know about the distribution of your video.
● Metrics: All the metrics you need to follow and pay attention to on YouTube. How to interpret them, what ones are the most important, and how to monitor the growth of your video.
● The Best Explainer Video Quality: And lastly, the significance of your video’s quality. The generation of engagement and why everything is defined by how entertaining and catchy it is.
Animated video production for Appier
And best of all, this is all free! Just as it is with all the rest of the educational content you will find at Yum Yum’s Video Academy, like:
So what are you waiting for? Make the best animated explainer video production and be number one on YouTube!