Are you already using Snapchat to connect with your target audience? Are you thinking about integrating it into your social media mix?
If you're already using it, these stats might show you that you're on the right track. And if you're not, well, perhaps you'll convince yourself immediately that Snapchat is coming on strong…
Although its users are mainly young millennials, more and more people (and brands) are joining this social network. Check out these amazing stats!
Tip: if you want to get in the mood first, read this blog post in which we reveal some key aspects of this fast-growing platform.
1) Snapchat has more than 100 million active users. And this database is still growing!
2) It´s the second most-used social platform (Facebook is #1).
3) Of Snapchat's monthly U.S users, 37% are from 18 to 24-years old, followed by 26% from 25 to 34 years old, and 23% from 13 to 17 years old.
4) According to Piper Jaffray's spring 2016 Taking Stock with Teens survey, 28% of teens chose Snapchat as the most important social network.
5) More than 60% of smartphones users in the U.S. between 13 and 34 years old use Snapchat.
6) Snapchat users watch 10 billion videos a day, up from 8 billion in February 2016.
7) 25 to 30 minutes is the average time users spend on the app each day.
8) Around 65% of daily active users create new content every day.
10) More than a third of its daily users create Stories.
11) 48% of users answered “creating my own stories” when asked about what they like most about Snapchat.
12) 54% of Snapchat users use the app daily. 32% use it 2 to 5 times per week.
And now, a golden piece of advice! Would you like to know how you can maximize your video marketing efforts on this amazing platform? Go over these tips!