High quality marketing videos in general, and explainer videos in particular, can work for every industry, no matter if they're financial, industrial, medical or any other.
In this article we're going to share with you how you can leverage the advantages of animated explainer videos to deliver your business idea, whether you're a B2C or B2B company.
3 IN 1
Video marketing is gaining more and more ground. No matter if you have a new tech startup, a consolidated SMB in the manufacturing industry, or a huge multinational retail company, an video can be a great alternative to distribute your business idea among your target audience in a fast, simple and engaging way. Let me shed some light on these three little key concepts:
1) Fast: explainer videos gives you the chance to summarize your audience’s pain point, tell them what you can do to solve it and why you're the best option in your niche, in just 90 seconds. That's pretty fast, right?
2) Simple: the best animated marketing videos deliver this message in a very simple and straightforward way. This is great for companies from “soft” industries, but becomes even more important if you need to pass out more complex ideas or concepts. B2B companies, you have a huge opportunity there!
3) Engaging: video content is highly engaging and persuasive. Again, if you have a B2C business, this piece of content lets you connect with your audience in a very compelling way, but if you have a B2B business, it can be greater help.
Tip: did you know that there are different explainer video styles? Some of them fit better with some industries and target audiences in particular, and some others, with others. Watch this useful tutorial and learn what the best choice for your business is.
INDUSTRIES: A QUICK SNAPSHOT
As we've seen, video content can help you grab your audience's attention, while also educating your potential customers about how your product can help them solve their problem. Let´s see some examples:
- Education and e-learning: animated marketing videos in general, and whiteboard animated videos specifically, are a great way to train and educate different audiences. This video typology uses great techniques for getting complex messages across for a virtual classroom or different types of online courses.
- Healthcare: in such a sensitive industry as the medical one is, you can take advantage of the power of video to simplify complex concepts and to help your audience to better understand the benefits of your services.
- Finance: video content makes it easier for you to educate your customers on how you're taking care of their money and why they should trust you.
- Technology: whether your company works on software, hardware, mobile apps or any other “techy” solution, you can use video content to make your product or service even more appealing and engaging.
- Manufacturing: if you're in the industrial or manufacturing field (and even more if you are in a sensitive industry such as oil, gas, chemicals or any other) you can leverage video content to have a more personal or human approach with your audience and educate them in what you do, from another perspective.
Here is a great example of an explainer video we made for a Healthcare Company called MedVisit:
These are just some examples of different industries that could leverage the power of marketing videos, but of course there are many others (non-profits, real estate, consulting, wholesale, and counting…). Video content is a great way to educate and entertain any audience!
Tip: to meet your marketing goals, you really need to work on a high quality video that can engage your target audience. We always recommend that you hire a professional vendor who can assist you through every step of the production process. Download this free eBook and learn some basic tips on how to make this key decision.
Now, it's time you start thinking about how you can benefit from making a video for your business, regardless of the size or type of company you have. If you need an extra hand on picturing this, you can drop us a line and we'll happily help you out!